Mandy Boat tee

Friday, May 23, 2014


Hello everybody! As you may already know this year I'm participating in Me Made May'14.One thing I learned from this, is that my sewing is more on the practical side. Of course I love fancy skirt and dresses, but I prefer to be able to wear my handmade garments on a daily basis, and since I'm more of a jeans and tee type of gal I love sewing garments like this.
Enter Tessuti's Mandy Boat Tee. A free, one-size slouchy tee pattern. I'm seriously in love with this pattern. Very easy to make and perfect for everyday wear. I love the fit and the endless possibilities this provides! I made mine in a black and blue striped knit that drapes beautifully. The pattern took about 1.5 m and come together in just a couple of hours! Instant gratification project or what?

What's your sewing type? Are you more on the fancy or practical side?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

LIKE US on FACEBOOK

Instagram