This is my- very last minute- entry for Deer&Doe's Plantain challenge. The pattern is a free- beautiful drafted- pattern from Deer&Doe. The pattern was on my list from the moment of its release, but due to lack of time I didn't decide to make it, until today. I had the urge to make something quick and usable. The shirt came together in just a few hours from pattern assembly to sewing. For this version I cut a size 40 for the bust and graded to a size 42 for the waist and hips, because I didn't want a very form-fitting shirt.I also slashed the front piece, as well as the sleeves (I used the short version), to give it a little more flare and I shortened the front by 10cm and the back by 12cm. I used a stretch-kinda sheer-fabric that I had in my stash for the body and black sturdy knit for the sleeves. I'm very satisified with the pattern and there are- for sure- many more to come. P.S: Sorry about the sloppy photos, but I was in a hurry to submit my entry.