Asymmetrical black dress

Friday, January 18, 2013


       


Dress:Self-made,Boots:Unknown

Finally I'm sewing again!It fells so good to have some time to do what you love!So this is my first garment for 2013!As you already seen I have a weakness for maxi's!And this is another example of how much I love them!It's an asymmetrical dress made of jersey and some sheer stretchy fabric I had laying around on my stash.It has a shorter dress inside and a maxi asymmetric layer on top which ties with a waist strap to create more shape.I love how comfortable and flowy it is and though it's just a jersey dress I think it has a special elegance to it!
I made the pattern following this tutorial from Q2HAN.When I discovered their YouTube channel over the summer I was really amazed with their creativeness!They come up with the best tutorials for amazing garments and show how to make the patterns yourself which is something I love!You should really check them out!




You Might Also Like

22 comments

LIKE US on FACEBOOK

Instagram