New Year's Resolutions

Saturday, January 02, 2016

picture
Hello guys! First official post of 2016. And what better way to start, than sharing my creative resolutions for this year.

I decided that, for me, 2016 is going to be the year of learning new things and techniques.
My creative process in 2015 seems like it was really rushed. So in 2016 I want to slow things down and take it one step at a time.

So in 2016 I want to:

Keep evolving on my knitting skills
With every new knitting project, I try to learn something new. Until now I made one sweater, a pair of fingerless mittens and a beanie. Each one left me with a bigger skillset. I want to keep going and learn even more things.

Sew more consciously 
I want to sew with a wardrobe plan in mind. Last year I started Colette's Wardrobe Architect challenge, but I stopped somewhere in the middle. I really want to try and sew a capsule wardrobe this year, which will include self-knitted garments as well.

Up my sewing game
I really want to dive into new sewing territories. In 2016 I want to sew at least one pair of jeans and one bra for myself. I also want to dive into pattern drafting more and really practice my skills.

Draw more
I haven't really draw anything ,ever since I graduated uni.I really want to start again. This year I hope to learn some new techniques and evolve my skills!

So, what do you hope to achieve in 2016? What are your creative goals for the new year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments