Me Made May '15

Friday, May 01, 2015


Happy May everybody! So spring is officially here and with it comes the greatest sewing challenge, Me Made May. Me Made May is a challenge designed to encourage people who sew/ knit/ crochet/ refashion/ upcycle garments for themselves to actually wear and love them. You can read more about it over at 'So, Zo...What do you know' 's blog. 

So yesterday I made my pledge: 


'I, Mady from The Wardrobe Project  sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear at least 3 me made garments each week for the duration of May 2015'


I'll share my outfits on my Instagram and I'll try to make a weekly roundup on the blog like I did in last year's challenge. But for me this year the most important thing is to see what works for my wardrobe and what's not and what percentage of my me made garments are actually worn by me.


So, how about you? Are you taking part in Me-Made-May'15? What is your pledge?

You Might Also Like

0 comments