Cooper backpack #2

Saturday, December 14, 2013


This is the second backpack I made using Colette's Cooper pattern. This time I went with two pleather fabrics, on in a beautiful burgundy and on in a matte black. It was my first time sewing pleather, and although I had some issues during the sewing, the result is really satisfying. Again I made my own bag straps out of the black pleather. I'm not really happy with the end result because the pleather was so difficult to sew, but still I prefer them better than the suggested cotton webbing. I didn't use any jiffy rivets , because I couldn't really find any at the local market.
You can see my first make and more details about this pattern here
I will add my two makes in Coletterie's sew along contest under the favorite backpack category. Last day to enter the contest is tomorrow.
So, do you like it?







You Might Also Like

0 comments