Emerald trousers

Thursday, October 11, 2012



Top: Bershka, Trousers: Self-made, Belt:Vintage, Shoes: Unknown


This is the first pair of trousers I made using the DIY Couture book.I am so happy with how they turned out!I still can't believe I didn't use a pattern for them.They are actually based on a pair of jeans I own.They are high-waisted with an elastic waistband and two pleats in each side.The elastic waistband makes them really comfortable and easy to wear!The fabric i think is some kind of cotton blend and it's really soft and easy to work with.I also really love their color.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love them! So awesome.
    I like how you styled them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I have seen some of your projects on BurdaStyle!
    I am following you (first follower! yay!) and long to see what you come up with next!
    I have a somewhat wardrobe project of my own. Visit me at http://seelovemake.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited you are my first follower!Thank you! :)
      I really like your creations too!I followed your blog as well!

      Delete